All our professionals maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field. Read on to learn more about our staff's experience and training.
Olusegun Ogunlesi, MD, MHS, FACP, FIDSA
Board Certified, Infectious Disease Specialist
Dr. O as he is fondly called by most of his patients is a board certified Infectious Disease Specialist. He attended College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, where he earned his Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Science (MBBS) degree in 1997.
Dr. Ogunlesi attended The John Hopkins University School of Public Health in Baltimore, MD, where he obtained a Master of Health Sciences in Health Policy Finance and Management. He completed his training as a resident in the Internal Medicine residency program at Huron Hospital. Upon completion of his residency program, he pursued a fellowship in Infectious Diseases at Harlem Hospital, New York affiliated with Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons.
After completing his fellowship program, he returned to the Northeast Ohio region to practice as an Infectious Disease specialist within the Lake Health System.
In 2010, Dr. Ogunlesi established Axelix Health Consulting Inc. (AHCI), a private practice providing Infectious Disease management services to residents, hospitals, and other health care facilities in Northeast Ohio.
His hobbies include soccer, running and watching movies. Dr. Ogunlesi is a family man and enjoys spending time with his family.
- College of Medicine, University of Ibadan
- Huron Hospital in affiliation with Cleveland Clinic, OH
- Harlem Hospital, in affiliation with College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, NY
- Cellulitis & Abscess, Intravenous Antibiotic Management, MRSA – Methicilin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus, Osteomylitis, Pneumonia, Sexually Transmitted Disease, Urinary Tract Infections, Woundcare, and much more
- Soccer, Reading, Running, Exercising, Movies, Basketball